Friday, April 26, 2013

Bite size

I was chatting with Jody for a little while during tonight's wrestling. I don't know why I bothered, given I don't get  to see it until the replay in the morning.  We had been talking about Dimmer for a few minutes, you could say wasting time while Jody waited for her semi-boyfriend to call her.
Sadly, he never called as he was suppose to.

But, anyways, I mentioned having seen a match that Dimmer had on the one show earlier.

Me-:"Dimmer has a nice butt... he's really starting to grow on me."

Jody agreed with me, which is sort of weird as she was just last week telling me how crazy I was for thinking he was cute and that I had really bad taste in men.  Tonight, she was all but slobbering over Dimmer.

Me-:"Not liking the green on him though. Should stick to either all black or grey or red."

Jody-:"What the hell? Who died and made you the wrestling tights fashion police?"

Me-:"Have we met? This is what I do, less then a job more then a hobby. I let them know when they have hit a good idea and when they haven't."

Jody thought that was the funniest thing she'd ever heard. I think I should be offended, but strangely I'm not.

Jody-:"The Pack is on. It's one of their little videos."

Ah yes, my favourite new obsession. Everyone's favourite new obsession actually. 

Jody-:"I don't think that I should be dating him."   this came out of nowhere.

Me-:"Dimmer?"

Jody-:"Oh god I wish I was dating Dimmer. No my semi-boyfriend. I don't think I should be dating him. He's not the type of guy I normally date, and besides if my dad found out he'd skin us both alive."

Me-:"Will he bread you too or just dip you in tartar sauce?"

Jody-:"OMG! What are you talking about?" I was being my sarcastic self, but Jody didn't pick up on that it would seem. "I'm telling you that my dad would kill me if he found out about my semi-boyfriend and you're talking about cooking?"

Dark humour it seems doesn't translate that well in a chat thread.

No comments:

Post a Comment