Sunday, April 14, 2013

Morning Post-it

Coffee people are funny.
On that one social site I hang out on, there is a thread for fans of coffee. Some of the things, Mr. Scratchy, that they write in there about waking up and getting to the coffeemaker is priceless.

I added a character to the novel based on Dimmer.  Might be a bad idea. Maybe I'll make him the "Stanford" of the story?  Already have one love triangle, another would be overkill.  Everyone should have a Stanford in their life. (the main gay man in SATC)  I think my life was more fun when I had a Standford in it. It was crazier that's for sure. More girl talk ironically.

I'm starting to miss people from my past. Which is bad given my past sucked.  I suppose Herman, given the industry you're in, you aren't given the chance to miss anyone? I can only imagine what that is like, being surrounded by hundreds of people on a daily basis.
Millions of people knowing your face, half of that trying to get into your pants, with even less then that being sincere about wanting you and not just the status you bring.
Must be cold.

So while I go make another cup of coffee, and decide on that Dimmer situation, I will wish you a lovely Sunday.


No comments:

Post a Comment