Thursday, April 18, 2013

Clipped and snipped

Jody and I were talking about who we would like to see get a big push in the coming months in Company #1, when she told me that she'd been watching the replay of the mega ppv from the other week. This of course got us talking about the Pack.

Me-:"Company #1 has already neutered that puppy."

Jody-:"I just choked on my latte. What?"

Me-:"Mad Hatter. My cousin was showing me some of his old stuff online, and the dude is working on less then half steam with his new character. Sad really."

Jody-:"Uh, you mean ...what do you mean?"

Me-:"And here I thought you were like all knowledgefullness on those guys. You were the one who was all goo-goo about him few weeks back in that chat thread."

Jody-:"Right I was. Now, I want the big guy. I still don't get what you mean."

Me-:"His old character was so much better. Crazier. This version is like Mad Hatter Lite. This version in Company #1 seems to be more serious, less fun."

Jody-:"Okay all I heard was the word lite and all I can think is I wish my latte was a beer."


No comments:

Post a Comment