Saturday, April 13, 2013

A real date you know continued

I had left a message for Cheryl to let me know how things had gone with her date with her real life Berger.  When she finally got back to me, she didn't seem too happy.

Cheryl-:"Well he was late meeting me. Things seemed to be going okay after that, we had a few drinks, talked about work, talked about random stuff, he mentioned that he is going camping at the end of the month."

Me-:"Is that good or bad? The camping thing?"

Cheryl-:"He didn't ask me if that's what you're asking. We ended up back at my place, and you know he just didn't shut up. At all. I know we complain when guys don't talk to us, but this was just ridiculous."

Me-:"So it was a bad date then?"

Cheryl-:"Yeah. Even the sex was bad."

Me-:"How bad?" 

Cheryl-:"He talked the whole time. I gave him a blow job and he was talking through it."

Me-:"Well that happens."

Cheryl-:"No I mean it wasn't sex talk, it was just him continuing the conversation."

I was laughing at this point. "Well, maybe he was just nervous or something? Or...something? Are you going to bother seeing him again?"

Cheryl-:"I have no idea what I'm going to do."

  

No comments:

Post a Comment