Friday, April 12, 2013

Cute spells trouble

"He's too cute for words."  I  was laughing as I chatted with one of the girls, the other wrestling fan, from the book site fan group.

Jody-:"Dimmer? You think that Dimmer is cute? He's a moron."

Me-:"That's what makes him cute. Character cute, not... well yeah nice to look at too."

Jody-:"Eeww. He's all blah and short. They should get rid of him. He does nothing."

Me-:"Have you watched those comedy duo promos he does?  If they are improv, then he's better then we think." 

Jody-:"Waste of space. I just can't believe you think he's cute."

I hate to admit it, but the dude is adorable. I like crazy-funny guys. Looks fade, humour does not. This is a bad thing because of the novel.  I can't afford to pay any more attention to Dimmer till after the first draft of the Mad Hatter based novel is done.

I would like to know one thing though, why in half the promos I've seen him do, is  he eating gooy food?  Like soft runny semi-liquid foods? 

No comments:

Post a Comment