Friday, April 19, 2013

Friday posting of a post-it note

It's been like a blizzard here since yesterday. Snow flying everywhere, winds clocking in at 60 mph, and I can't see out my windows at all.  There is actual snow trapped between my windows.
I do hope Herman, wherever you are, you're having better weather.

Mr. Scratchy, thought I'd write you a short note for a moment while I have a coffee. Becoming a habit, writing you while I have a coffee.

I'm really starting to think you're mute act is just to drive me insane. Admit it, it is.  See now, that's something I totally expect from The Celebrity.  But not so much from anyone else.
I don't know, I keep thinking I'll wake up one morning and just know who you are. Like it will be this big A-HA! moment of total clarity and everything will make sense. Who knows?
But in the meantime...what are you wearing?  Grey? Something in grey?   How about your wrestling tights?  They red?  I like men in red, I have no idea why.  Maybe, you're decked out in black?  Too easy I think.

I've been trying to improve my tarot skills. It's not working. I keep pulling the Page of Pentacles, like every time, no matter how much I shuffle the cards.  That and the Ace of Swords.  There is a reason I'm sure, I'm just not seeing it right now.

Okay, so safe journey if you're traveling right now for work, and if you're having a day off or something, then don't drink and drive. 

I don't know, maybe you stopped reading me long time ago and I've been writing to the emptiness that used to be you?   god, I hope you're still reading me. 
Big hug Herman.

No comments:

Post a Comment