Sunday, April 14, 2013

Bound

"You realize that you've been bound?"   I literally looked at myself thinking there was something hanging off me like a string or something. "No, your aura. You've been bound. There are lines going through your aura like someone wrapped wire around you. It's doubled at your heart chakra." 

This was a friend of one of the ladies who lives at my mother's apartment building. I bumped into them when I went for a short walk. I say short because I only got as far as the end of the street before bumping into them. They were waiting at the bus stop.

Lady-:"You're divorced yes?"  she stood on her tip toes like she was searching something over my head.

Me-:"No. Never been married." 

This seemed to confuse her, and she put her hands out around me like a Reiki session and I could feel the heat coming off her palms even though they were not touching me.

Lady-:"It's almost like someone has put a binding spell on you, to keep you from finding love. That kind of thing usually only happens when there is a really bad divorce, jealous lover. Did you just break up with someone recently? Like in the last month?"

I shook my head looking over at the lady from mom's building, but she just stood there smiling.

Me-:"No. Haven't been with anyone in over two years."

You would have thought that I'd just slap her with a dead cat, the look on her face.

Lady-:"Well, this has all the signs of a binding spell. Like I said, jealous lover. And it feels fresh. It's bright really bright, like an angry red spotlight."   

The bus came then and they got on, and since I had been standing there so long, my knee was starting to feel like it was going to give out on me, so I turned around and came back home.

Over the years, I've had Reiki sessions done, and not once have I ever had someone tell me that a jealous lover has bound me. That's a new crimp in the weave.  So now, as I sit here I'm wondering who?  Honestly, I can't think of anyone who would have been that upset with me romantically. Just doesn't make any sense.

No comments:

Post a Comment