Friday, April 12, 2013

posting a post-it note

Herman, Mr. Scratchy... what ya doing?  I just spent the last hour writing on the novel. Always leaves me happy when a couple of pages comes together.

Anyways, Mr.Scratchy, I imagine you are checking in tonight after getting in from the gym, or maybe having just taken your dog for a walk, cause I still think you have a dog. I also think you have a take-away bag with you from some burger place, that's maybe down the street from you.

And the weird part tonight, I think you were giving advice to that one dude in Company #1 who never seems to know what he's doing. That one geeky guy who does all those funny promos on the website...we'll call him Dimmer. Yeah, sometimes the cool names come easily and sometimes the not so cool names hit me first.   Back to the point, I think you were giving Dimmer advice on the proper use of hair gel...

Old movie for you to check out if you haven't seen it already, Boxing Helena.  You know, that movie staring Julian Sands from the mid 1990's. Brilliant film. Totally messes with your mind and makes you think about how far lust can really take you. I always liked this film, there is this vampiric tone to it.

But anyways, I can imagine you tonight sitting there reading this laughing out loud at me, again for my silly note, dressed in just your underwear. Which I think are dark blue for some reason. A beer beside you, and smiling despite yourself. You're just itching to chat with you're weird little vampire girl, aren't you Herman?

Shinny, let's go be bad guys. Dream of vampire movies and ...

No comments:

Post a Comment