Monday, April 29, 2013

I see in your future

"These cards are not for you. You're not advanced enough to be reading them. And they are usually only used by witches."   Tarot Lady said bit ago.  I decided to have the audition so to speak, for the tarot group this afternoon.  Didn't go very well.  The cards in question are a deck I've had for ten years and are the best deck I own.

I didn't tell her that I am a practicing witch. Just kept my mouth shut and nodded.  I did a reading for her, with her cards because according to her they are more my speed and everything I said she turned around to fit the psychic fair that's in the fall.

Spiffy. I felt like crap.  Then she did a reading for me and pointed to the Lovers card saying "If I were twenty years younger...you are going to be so lucky when the time comes but it's years off. There is a British guy coming into your life."

A British guy, who's name starts with a 'D'.  And that's all she would tell me.  Spiffy, I'm confused and sort of pissed off now.  But according to her, it's not going to matter for at lest another ten years. 

I've been on both ends of a few hundred readings in the last twenty plus years, and I've yet to have anything anyone has said to me come true for me.

But according to Tarot Lady, there is a British man in my future.  I asked if he would be wearing red tights but she just looked at me like I was speaking in tongues. I'll take that as a no.

Now I'm starting to wonder if doing this psychic fair is a good idea? 

No comments:

Post a Comment