Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Tidbits afternoon

I decided to stick around mom's for an extra day, and was watching the replay of last night's wrestling, when I hear mom out of nowhere say "He's cute, why can't you find a guy like that."  then laughed for about five minutes. She was referring to the Rebel Without a Cause.

Me-:"I'll get right on that. Pencil that in, find a carbon copy of the Rebel without a Cause, fit that on my to do list right between the dentist at the end of the month and having zombies eat my brains."

Mom-:"What ever happened to skunky? Never see him on the show anymore."   she was meaning of course The Celebrity.

Me-:"That's because The Celebrity isn't in company #2 anymore. Not on tv here anymore." 

Shall I mention here that since Walsh pointed it out, I have not been able to stop seeing the resemblance between them.

It wouldn't matter anyway if by some mystical magical way I did land a hot, talented,  successful guy, he'd still be considered a lesser man by my family, compared to my brother in law.  Have I mentioned the fact that my mom, my one aunt, two of my cousins and one of my uncles all think that my brother in law hangs the sun and moon?  One of my cousin's wives gets all flirty and tries to be seductive whenever she's around him. Like she'd ever be able to steal him from my sister.
I have no idea why everyone seems to be so taken by him? 

My family sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment