Monday, April 15, 2013

Tarot Lady

Last week the night of the mega pay-per-view, I had gotten a call from the Tarot Lady.  One of the ladies who lives in my mother's building, and the one who I bumped into yesterday with her friend, the psychic.
Well, she just called me again, and had put me on the list for doing readings in the fall for the local fair.  I'm not sure I should be doing readings. I've only done them in the past for friends, never professionally. When I told Tarot Lady this, she blew it off saying everyone has to start somewhere. Then suggested I get together next week with herself and one of the other readers on the team.

Sort of an audition.

I'm torn on this. I've been reading tarots for 25 years, but never studied them the way some people have.  Reading tarots is like learning to be a master chef.  Some people have it, and some people no matter how much they try need to pack their knives and get out of the kitchen.

And you know what the biggest question people have when they go to get a reading done... tell me about my love life.

Talk about the blind leading the blind on this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment