Monday, April 8, 2013

Post -it Notes Monday 8th

Mr. Scratchy, Herman.
I didn't end up making it home yet, as we got bad weather here today again. So I got nothing done today. Not a single project, less then a paragraph on the story. Totally blows.

So I thought I would make a cup of tea and write you a quick note.

Mr. Scratchy, Herman.
How has your day been? I'm thinking your day was totally glorious. I imagine you started your day with a run, or a few hours at the gym, then maybe caught up with your bird watching (yeah no idea what the hell I'm talking about today) while designing a new style of checker board... no I think you sculpted a giant chess piece. Out of paper mache.  Just because you knew how.
I think that you're sitting there right now, reading me while you drink your coffee, your dog running around the room trying to get you to play fetch with it.  Maybe you've just downloaded a new movie. Something classic like, Revenge of the Nerds. and plan on watching it before going to work.
But first I'm thinking you have to get to the cleaners before they close and pick up your laundry.
I am betting you're standing around right now in a pair of dirty jeans and  hoodie, both faded and stretched out from over use. A big grin on your face from my ever silly notes.

Here's the thing Herman. There is a part of me that wants to scream at you to tell me who you are, and there is a part of me that is terrified to know.  Makes me think of that old song by the group Jason Bonham Band  Wait For You. (Time for a 80's heavy metal flashback)  so how about a hint?

Well, I hope I put a really big grin on your face this evening Mr. Scratchy.

No comments:

Post a Comment