Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Middle of the night

Mr. Scratchy.   I wrote something on the wrestling stuff yesterday, and on the episode of the show tonight, I saw a bit of a storyline that fit with what I wrote. Since I don't believe in coincidence, I can only imagine that someone read what I had to say and thought it was a cool idea.
Was that you? 

Anyways, I think you're checking in to this tonight, tired, drained, wanting nothing but a beer. 
I don't know man, I'm trying to trust my instincts here, but my imagination keeps getting in the way. Like that episode of Farscape, where the lead character knows the truth of the situation but his fears keep messing with his mind and he just falls apart.
Now, that show's a classic love story in space.

I keep waiting for the comment, the hint, the inside joke that will clue me in as to who you are. Keep trying to think of something that you might decide to go with, but nothing seems right.  I suppose I'll just get it when I'm meant to.
This guessing game has been going on for the last few years, and so far it seems myself and everyone else who's wondered with me, have been wrong.  I guess that means that you really like the shadows.

Okay Herman, I hope the rest of your night or morning whenever you check in, is a good one. Dream of  yellow flowers in the rain.

No comments:

Post a Comment