Saturday, April 13, 2013

Post-It note April 13th

Mr. Scratchy, Herman, how is your evening going?

Have you been scratching the right side of your body in the last few days?  Just thought I'd check. Cause, if you have that means you're someone I've been thinking about, which means you're someone I've based a new character on in the novel.  Which narrows you down to one of four.

I imagine you reading this tonight, bored. Yes, I think tonight you might have had a night or two off, and are reading this cause you just don't have anything else going on tonight. I could be wrong, maybe you're taking cooking lessons, maybe you're cleaning out your DVR, maybe you're working on that painting I think you've been working on for the last year?
But my gut says you're bored tonight.

I think you're sitting there in a new pair of jeans, new shirt, a navy coloured one, waiting for one of your buddies to call you.

Okay, I've got nothing else for tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment