Sunday, April 21, 2013

Tidbits Sunday

I was chatting a bit with Jody few minutes ago, we had been talking about the new werewolf series on Netflix, Hemlock Grove, when she asked what I thought of Friday night's wrestling?

Me-:"Was watching the werewolves on Netflix Canada, so haven't had the chance yet to catch the reply."

Jody-:"It wasn't as good last night. I hope Monday's show is better. The Pack didn't actually do anything, just one of their little videos but that was about it."

Me-:"So nothing new?"

Jody-:"No, nothing different. Just their video was a little dark."

Me-:"Dark? Like brutal, nasty, evil dark or no lights dark?"

Jody-:"No lights dark. Go to the website and click on the recap it's there."

I did as I was instructed and went to check out the segment. Sure enough, compared to their other videos which always seemed to be overexposed and white-washed, this was shades of darkness and shadows.




No comments:

Post a Comment