Monday, May 27, 2013

I walked into that one

Got a text from Walsh, saying he was trying to win another bet. "The girls were watching Buffy the Vampire Slayer. And were talking about the characters. What were the names of the three nerds that Buffy fights? The girls said Adam, Andrew and Warren, but I seem to remember a Tucker. Who's right?"

Me-:"No, Adam was the war machine monster the army made. Different season. The Trio were Warren, Andrew and Johnathan."

Walsh-:"Right, JOHNATHAN. How stupid of me to forget."

It sunk in after I sent it. I got sucker punched again.  I'm starting to feel like when we were kids, just waiting for someone to slop pudding in my hair. 

Me-:"How long are you going to keep this up?"

Walsh-:"Till it's not funny anymore. And it's got years of funny left in it."



No comments:

Post a Comment