Friday, May 3, 2013

Really? Really? dude really continued

Walsh texted me back.  "Are you going to be cool?"

Me-:"Bite me. Yeah, I'll be spiffy. But look at this to change the subject." I sent him a link for the conversation I was having in the fan thread. "Just focus on the one guy."

Walsh-:"Haha! The kid just asked you out. Unbelievable."

Yeah, the 17 year old kid I talk to on the social site, said he's coming to Canada this summer and asked me if I'd consider going out for coffee or something?   Dude are you f***ing kidding me?  My life is like a soap opera. A really bad lame ass soap opera, but a soap opera none the less.

It's funny when you think about it. Funny and pathetic.  I can't seem to target the right target audience.  I'm actually laughing at myself as I type this. It's one of those nights.

No comments:

Post a Comment