Friday, May 3, 2013

Score!

"How did you get this guy on your list?" Kaleigh one of the girls from the social site I chat with wanted to know.

Me-:"He followed me so I followed back."

Kaleigh-:"How? He's not on anyone else's friends list."

Me-:"What are you talking about, he's following like 40 people on there."

Kaleigh-:"But he's not on any of our lists" she was meaning the seven or so of us who are all on each other's friends list.  "You think that's what he really looks like?"  referring to the fact his id photo is of this caramel coloured guy with jet black hair and arms for hours.

Me-:"Maybe. Why don't you ask him?"

Kaleigh-:"I can't, he's not on my friends list."

Me-:"Pick a random topic he's chatting about and just leave him a message."

Kaleigh-:"So he followed you? Why?"

I see where this was going and it was making me feel like dog crap.  "He liked what I had to say about a couple of movies. He's got a thing for Kate Beckinsale so chat him up about her movies."

Kaleigh-:"And what if he doesn't actually look like that? What if that's a photo of an actor or something?"

Me-:"It's a risk." 



No comments:

Post a Comment