Monday, May 13, 2013

tidbits continued

Just got a text from Walsh asking if I was watching the show tonight.

Me-:"At home. No cable. Reading the recaps on the website and chatting in the social group. Catch replay tomorrow when I visit mom. Why?"

Walsh-:"Check the ppv page. Your man has a singles match for one of the titles you blogged about."

I did as I was told. I'm loving that match idea. Would have thought the third Pack member, the poster boy-werewolf king....oh my god, I haven't given him a nicname! (and nothing is coming to mind right now...ggrrr) would have gone for that title and Rebel without a Cause and Mad Hatter gone for the tag belts. But, still...ya he needs a nicname and that's going to eat at me till I think of one.

Werewolf King it is...

Texted Walsh back and told him I saw it.

Walsh-:"That match will be worth the whole price of the ppv."

Me-:"I agree, I second and third that totally."

Walsh-:"So you admit he is your man? lol haha"

Me-:"You suck. Big harry ape balls Walsh."





No comments:

Post a Comment