Monday, May 20, 2013

Tidbits man continued

I was chatting with someone on the social site, who is on Mad Hatter's friend's list on Facebook, and told me that she chats with him all the time.  And that he posts about storylines before they happen.

Seriously...so if that's true, and someone in Company #1 has been reading me for all this time, and stuff I've blogged about has become storylines... have I just gotten some proof as to one of the wrestlers who reads me besides The Celebrity and The Other Guy?

Is Walsh semi-right?  I say semi-right and not totally right because...well...dude!  Is the Mad Hatter closer to this then I was believing? 

Whether he's right and Mad Hatter is Mr. Scratchy or not right now is not relevant.
Finding out who my readers are, is. Finding out who thinks my work is worthy, is relevant to me.

Mad Hatter, seriously, if this chick isn't just blowing smoke and is telling the truth, dude talk to me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment